Do you love peanut butter? , what do you love eating it best with?
It’s Peanut butter Day !!!
Fact’s about the peanut butter.
1. Did you know?
Peanut paste is said to have been used by the Aztecs to cure toothache in the first century.
2. Did you know? Early peanut butter making machines were developed by Joseph Lambert.
3. Did you know? There are two types of peanut butter crunchy/chunky and the smooth.
4. Did you know? The United States is a leading exporter of the peanut butter and $800 million of peanut butter is consumed annually.
5. Did you know? Peanut butter contains 588 calories.
6. Did you know? Peanut butter is a good source for saturated fat, protein, dietary fibre, pantothenic acid, niacin, vitamin B6 etc.
Compiled by: MyCookery Zone