Written by:MyCookery Zone
I observed that during or after the yuletide season majority end up having serious health challenges such as: gas, indigestion, upset stomach, vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation, over weight, intestinal disorder, body pains, headache etc. The best thing is to eat lots of vegetables and I always advice to use the water recipe, this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take fruit juice, wine, alcohol etc. Drink moderately, but water is the best.
1. Share the cooking evenly among your friends and family i.e don’t multi-task.
2. Don’t over eat i.e eat moderately.
3. Eat only healthy and hygienically cooked food.
4. Stay away from any food you have allergy for.
5. Drink water always.
6. It’s not a crime to try eating something new but, it is advisable to ask the chef / someone in charge to give you an insight of what was used to prepare the meal.
7. Visit your doctor if you feel any discomfort as to what you’ve eaten.
I hope these tips help as many as possible, Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.
Please kindly like, comment, share and follow your response is key.
Thanks! for reading